- The Hospitality Diploma is the basic entry level diploma that we offer to make you “Industry Ready”
- You can then choose your preferred field and choose to follow an advanced module for example Advance Kitchen Diploma or Advanced F&B Diploma
- If you wish to climb the ranks in quick succession you could opt to take the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
- We also offer specific diplomas in various cuisines you would like to specialize in
Yes, we have liaised with banking partners to make this affordable to all
- If you were to follow the same course with SHL in Switzerland, it would cost you LKR8 million in tuition fees only
- Without considering other essentials
- We are very competitive in comparison to other comparable diploma programs in the country
- On top of this we are currently offering special introductory rates
- Our HQ in Sri Lanka is # 115, Rosmead Place, Colombo 07
- We train out of various training facilities around the country
- For you this means we can operate out of your own home town
- Plus we don’t project expensive operation cost on our students
- As a part of completing your Hospitality Diploma you are required to complete a mandatory one year gathering “Work Credits”
- We have partnered with some of the best hotels around the country to provide you with the best experience
- You will be on a permanent paid employment during this tenure
- This means you are fully equipped and experienced once you complete your diploma
- You can then choose to continue employment or seek opportunities internationally with our guidance
- Approx. 6-8 months´ full-time training and 12-15 months’ industry attachment.
- A minimum of 18 and an average of 24 months to receive your full diploma.
- We follow a 20-80 method, 20% theory and 80% practical even in the most theory heavy subjects
- We employ only the best industry experts to train via demonstration – we do not lecture
- We employ a learning snack method which is a 100% successful adult training tool
- All our interactive sessions are available to the candidate via an app based login for review and ease of reference
- Widely recognized and accepted across Europe and internationally
- 106 years wealth, tradition and experience of setting standards in hospitality
- Course design and delivery, along with student assessments are closely monitored by the School in Switzerland
- The opportunities in the industry both locally and internationally
- The projected growth of the industry
- Quick career progression and success
- Earning capability
- Course content controlled for quality by one of the top universities in St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Diploma certification direct from the Swiss Hospitality School Lucerne (SHL) in Switzerland.
- Delivered by Swiss Certified trainers
- 16 years of age
- Successful completion of O-Levels
- Ability to follow classes in English
Each module is 1.5-2-months full-time and consist of classroom and practical sessions. Assessments consists of an exam and practical demonstrations of skills. If you are already working we have part time courses you can follow, and you can accumulate job experience credits towards your Diploma.
Have you successfully completed a module with Swiss Institute? Then we will help place you in a relevant job opportunity so you can start earning credits towards completion of your Diploma. We guarantee placement at a hotel once you successfully complete a minimum of two modules.
Yes, we have tie ups with financial institutions and banks and you can avail these to fund your courses. Differed repayment options are available, till you are placed in a job opportunity and start earning to repay.
The diploma is at least 24 months long with a minimum of 12 months working credits in the industry.
Because it’s only the fastest growing industry in Sri Lanka and the world. It truly is the passport to your career. Don’t believe us? Follow us on FB and read the inspirational stories of the industry experts who have worked their way up and travelled the world at the same time.