Next Generation of General Manager
What is the program about?
Today business happens anywhere. An 18-year old runs a cabana on Airbnb, your uncle may be driving an UBER vehicle for a living, you won´t buy something in a shop before checking prices and availability on ikman.lk, will you? And people no longer book their holidays through a travel agent but by themselves online. The world has changed and so has management.
Are you ready for it?
Next generation management is what this program is about. It takes you a step further than your regular management program which compartmentalizes management into functional areas which the business of the digital age does not need.
Today you must design a business around what customers require, not around a product. This will make you and the business you work for successful.
Our expert team has analyzed more than 100 businesses across the globe and come up with the formula for development for the next generation.
Do you want to bring your own career or your family´s business to the next level?
Then you must learn what the business of today and tomorrow are really about. So next generation management programs are not about “Marketing”, “HR”, “Finance”. This is what they look like. This is what the top companies of the world want their people to be able to deliver.
- Each Module is 5-8 weeks part-time (full-time option available).
- The full program duration is 6 months full-time or 10-12 months part-time.
Diploma in Management from Swiss Institute.
- Digital Economics and Communication (5 credits)
- Strategy Implementation (5 credits)
- Business Development – Marketing & Sales (5 credits)
- Client Experience Management & Customer Value Management (5 credits)
- Leadership for start-ups and entrepreneurs – Managing your stakeholders (5 credits)
- Business Models & Financial Statements (5 credits)
- Project Management and Planning (5 credits)
- Personal Project (5 credits)
Total credits: 40
Who is this program for?
High school and A-level graduates, junior university graduates and staff working in businesses and in the civil services seeking a management career option. Other candidates on a case by case basis.
- Completion of A levels
- And/or 6 years´ relevant industry experience.
- Basic English (Candidates with no English can attend a 3-week pre-module crash course)
Course Fee for complete program: LKR 45,000 per module.
- Modules can be booked individually.
- If you book the entire program module 8 is free of charge.
- Including module certificate.
- Pricing is introductory and could change without prior notice
- The fees do not include taxes and certification fees
Who are the trainers?
Lead Foreign Experts:
Dr. Rohith Delilkhan, UK, formerly Professor for International Management at University of Applied Science Berne, Switzerland, Adjunct Faculty Member Singapore Management University (Leadership), Nanyang Technological University Singapore (Marketing & Business Development), Head ofStrathclyde MBA Program (ranked consistently among the top 3 in Switzerland). Projects in 28 countries in Asia and Europe, among others for UBS AG, Swissair Group, Raffles Hotel, DB Schenker, DBS Bank, Bank of Singapore, Ritek Corporation Taiwan, MICO-Bosch India, Zurich Airport Authority.
Heiko Rosenbohm, Germany, Marketing and Sales, Customer Value Management. Instructor with Boston Business School, career in the pharmaceutical and construction industries in Germany and Switzerland. Responsible for country- and region-wide adoption of new Marketing & Sales, process automation and customer insights platforms. Client base: BOSCH, Daimler, Jet Aviation, Deutsche Bahn IT, Messer Group, HILTI, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche, SAP, Nestle, Merck.