Keys To Your Business Success
Your NEEDS & our consulting
What costs you? What prevents your organization from being a best practice? Organizations need to adapt to their customers and get the best out of their employees and investments. We show you how, so you can be leaner, more efficient and competitive.
Your Profitable Growth Strategy
From touchpoint management to sales growth – we have the instruments to assist you in increasing your business. Tested across the globe. Now available in Sri Lanka.
Where do you want your business to go?
Our mission is to enable our clients. To grow their customer base. To become more profitable. By providing what their customers need.
- Do you know why SWISS outperforms SRI LANKAN AIRWAYS?
- Why can´t banks in Sri Lanka offer breakthrough private banking services?
- What are the defining factors in being a successful manufacturer for global markets?
- What are the shortcomings of Chinese manufacturers?
- What is the real strength of corporations in Sri Lanka?
- What businesses will grow in the next decade in Asia?
- Why is an industrial sewing machine made in Switzerland cheaper than one made in India?
- What jobs will disappear in the coming decade?
- What is the challenge you face you need an answer for today?
- What is digital marketing?
What is the future of your business?
Profitable Growth – by Touchpoint Training
We convert all your staff into sales promoters. Transform people to deliver your promise.
We look at touchpoints. Those that are visible and those you may not be aware of. We make them work for your clients. Because we understand the meaning of customer centricity and the magical moments you desire to create. You want to make a difference. So do we.
First impressions count. Make them the springboard for sustained relationships. Find out how.
Touchpoint training for:
- Relationship Managers
- Sales Executives
- Guest Relations Officers
- Waiters & Concierges
- Telephone Operators
Change the way your guest relations are perceived and improve the client experience.
Selected international client portfolio:
- UBS AG (Private Banking – Wealth Management Campus Set Up, customer training)
- DBS Bank (Onboarding client advisors corporate banking, Management Associate Program)
- A Sharqiyah University Oman (Master plan and investment search)
- Zurich Kantonalbank (Sales Portfolio Training, e-Banking Training)
- Information Technology Authority of Oman (Development 10 year business plan)
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Abu Dhabi (National IT literacy census for UN)
- American Express Asia Pacific (Credit Card Business)
- DB Schenker Eastern Europe (Client centricity for sales improvement)
- DB Systel
- MICO Bosch India (Change management sales for automotive aftermarket)
- Bank of Singapore (Private Banking Client Relationship Management Training)
- Raffles Hotel Group Singapore (Product improvement)
- Zurich Airport Authority (Training and development framework airport wide for improved customer service)
- Leica Geosystems Switzerland (Sales transformation)
- Tanjong Motors Malaysia (Management Development Program)
- Singapore Armed Forces (Change management Defense Science & Technology Agency + Retraining military personnel for a civilian career)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceutical
- MESSER – Gases for Life
- Jet Aviation
- Bosch Germany
Client cases from around the globe – the digital shift:
A German bank has decided to change the way it does business. Instead of regular branches it will convert them into attractive places where customers will want to spend time, the customers are `guests` who will be met by `hosts`, who will be converted from credit officers and relationship managers into that role.
A logistics company from Austria facing stiff competition decided to strengthen its customer touchpoint activities. By making every driver and every member of staff a customer service officer. Relationships need to create value, not just processes.
An airport converted most of its surfaces and spaces into tourism-related and entertainment spaces to maximize the yield from space and property. Many public-sector buildings suffer from lack of utilization of space.
Hotels being underutilized in Europe have been converted into hotel schools that have climbed to the top of the education space globally.
The name of the game is change. The service sector is dramatically transforming. Companies are discovering the importance of adapting to the digital age and focusing on their touchpoints with clients to sustain and grow business. Business that can be attended to digitally should be taken out of the human service space.
This also applies to training. For staff need to be able to interact between digital and human spaces and deliver what the customers expect. This is the case in any service business today. Product orientation is less in demand where you can look up product surveys and reviews online, as is an understanding of the customer´s specific requirements for a product and thus customizing the offering to the client.
Swiss Institute provides the interface between human and digital space in training and redesign for organizations to adapt and remain competitive.